Marketing Foundations for Commercial Photographers
Finally, a simple framework to understand how to make your marketing efforts get you the clients you want to shoot for.
Learn the Basics of Marketing and Watch Your Career Take Off!
Before you pack for a trip, you have to know where you want to go. Marketing your photography is exactly the same. There’s no point in doing a website, print promo, or social media if you don’t know what kind of work you want to be doing and who you want to be shooting for.
Go through these 5 easy steps and get yourself packed for the journey ahead.
What You’ll Learn
- How to pick a niche and shoot work that you love to do.
- Define your market region so you can spend your promotional dollars and energy wisely
- Get inside the head of your ideal client and learn to speak to them in your marketing
- Build a dream list of clients to aim for
- How to set aside time to get your marketing done efficiently and easily
- 26 Minute Video Course Presented by Lincoln Barbour, a 20-year veteran commercial photographer
- Marketing Foundations Workbook to help you follow along
- 1 Month FREE Access to our Resource Library containing estimate examples, release forms, sales scripts, and more
Lincoln Barbour is an award-winning commercial photographer based in Portland, OR. He has over 20 years of experience and has shot for brands such as Hunter Douglas, Hilton, Rejuvenation, Nike, Nature’s Way, and has been published in magazines such as Dwell, Better Homes & Gardens, Country Living, and Family Circle.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.